What is CBDa oil?
CBDa oil is 1000 times more powerful than CBD.
What is CBDa?
CBD (cannabidiol) is an element derived from the hemp plant and is in a family of elements called cannabinoids. CBD in raw form, in the LIVE hemp plant, is called CBDa which stands for Cannabidiolic acid. You could say that CBDa is the precursor to CBD.
In the live hemp plant, there is actually no CBD. Before processing, CBD exists as Cannabidiolic acid (CBDa) and when the hemp plant is harvested, dried out, and exposed to heat the CBDa converts to a non-acid element that we know as CBD.
If you ate or consumed a live hemp plant, you would get CBDa and no CBD.
Make sure your CBD product is HEMP derived and not from the Marijuana plant.
Hemp CBD products won't make you high and they are not illegal or a controlled substance.
Some CBD products especially in US States where Marijuana is legal are made from the Marijuana plant. You should always ask or know if the CBD product is derived from Marijuana or Hemp.
- Hemp CBD Oil is NOT Marijuana
- Hemp CBD Oil won’t make you “HIGH”
- Hemp CBD Oil is not illegal or a controlled substance
- Hemp CBD Oil has many health benefits
- Not all Hemp CBD Oils are the same
- Not all Hemp CBD Oils have the same level of effectiveness
- Not all Hemp CBD Oils are extracted the same way
- Not all Hemp CBD oils are free of solvents, heavy metals, pesticides, or foreign materials
- Not all Hemp CBD oils are farmed organically