First Before you read the info on this page there are some Things you need to know about Hemp Oil:
- Hemp CBD Oil is NOT Marijuana
- Hemp CBD Oil won’t make you “HIGH” or cause you to fail a drug test
- Hemp CBD Oil is not illegal or a controlled substance
- Hemp CBD Oil has many health benefits
- New Research on Hemp CBD Oil is showing that it is an Essential Nutrient that our body needs, like Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids and Essential Fatty Acids
- Not all Hemp CBD Oils are the same
- Not all Hemp CBD Oils have the same level of effectiveness
- Not all Hemp CBD Oils are extracted the same way
- Not all Hemp CBD oils are free of solvents, heavy metals, pesticides, or foreign materials
- Not all Hemp CBD oils are farmed organically
Make sure your CBD product is HEMP derived and not from the Marijuana plant.
The hemp plant is RICH in multiple forms of Phyto-Cannabinoids, Bioflavonoids, and Terpenes.
The most important factor when considering a CBD product is to understand the different forms of CBD on the market.
When you purchase CBD products or CBD oils they will contain either “Full Spectrum CBD” or “CBD isolates” and there are key differences between the two. CBD isolates are less expensive and can be consumed in oral drops. Isolates are also typically used as an ingredient in topical creams, gummies, and other consumable products. Full Spectrum CBD is the best form to use for the best RESULTS.
- CBD can be consumed in a variety of ways. There are oral drops, sprays, edibles, topical creams, and even vaping.
- How you consume CBD can have a dramatic impact on the efficacy and how well the CBD works for your health.
- Different products can have an effect on the amount of CBD that enters your bloodstream for delivery to the targeted area, that makes all the difference!
The Entourage Effect
This term is used to describe the healing effect that plant materials may have by working together rather than alone – the idea is that a whole plant is more than the sum of its parts when it comes to therapeutic benefit. With this holistic approach in mind, you should choose CBD products that contain full-spectrum hemp oil.
Full Spectrum Oil / Whole-Plant Extract
As the name suggests, full spectrum or whole plant extract is oil extracted from the hemp plant which contains all the cannabinoids found in the plant. In addition to these compounds, full spectrum hemp oil also contains essential vitamins, minerals, Omega fatty acids, flavonoids, chlorophyll, and terpenes.
CBD Isolate (Less Expensive)
CBD Isolates are the opposite of FULL-SPECTROM. Isolates are extracted from the plant and processed and remove all of the oils, plant material, chlorophyll, and more. This leaves the CBD oil but this is not the best way of using Cannabidiol for health. CBD Isolates found in the form of white powder or crystals, so make sure that you are using full spectrum or whole plant extract from the hemp plant which contains all the cannabinoids found in the plant.
There are more than 540 phytochemicals that come from hemp, and their properties can help people with pain, inflammation, sleep, and mood disorders.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a chemical compound from the hemp plant, known as cannabinoids, with significant medical benefits but has none of the psychoactive effects of Marijuana. With no psychoactive implications, there is no “high” as there is with marijuana plants because it doesn’t contain the chemical THC. Hemp plants are rich in cannabinoids, which carry amazing benefits to which our bodies respond well. It also has a variety of terpenes that have physiological effects.
Buy a Full Spectrum Hemp-derived cannabinoid oil that is phytocannabinoid-rich and organically grown.
If you are looking for the BEST Hemp CBD Oil this is the product:
Most Effective | Highest Quality | Absolutely Safe | Organically Farmed
This is the best hemp derived CBD oil available. It is ordered online and shipped to your door.
This is a much better product than you will find at your local “head shop” or from a local health store.
Do you need Pain Relief?
The public awareness of CBD is currently soring, CBD is being used to treat all manner of ailments and conditions.
The #1 reason people are interested in Hemp CBD oil or Hemp CBD products is for PAIN.
There are an estimated 100 million people dealing with chronic pain in the US. Opioid addiction is out of control and ruining peoples lives. Hemp CBD Oil can help! Hemp CBD oil helps support the relief of muscles and joints by enhancing a healthy immune response and reducing free radical stress in these areas.
The most effective Hemp CBD Oil you can use for Pain Relief is the “10xPURE” product.
“10xPURE” is Supercharged CBD Oil and is the most exciting new relief agent for those suffering from pain and inflammation, or if you just want to naturally detoxify.
Benefits of Hemp CBD Oil
Scientists and the medical community are discovering the many benefits of Hemp CBD oil.
Besides being a powerful anti-inflammatory and pain reliever Hemp CBD Oil has many benefits.
There is a growing body of research supporting hemp oil health benefits. The hemp plant, and specifically it’s hemp oil contain cannabinoids which have been found to support many aspects of health.
Activating the endocannabinoid system has many positive results. The use of CBD has been known to have many physical benefits such as:
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Relieves anxiety
- Promotes healthy energy levels
- Aids in digestion
- Promotes overall feelings of serenity and well-being
- Supports optimal immune function
- Supports the regeneration of healthy cells.
- Pain Relief
- Reduces Inflammation
- Stress Relief
- Boosts Cognitive Performance
- Enhances Mood
- Restful Sleep
Hemp plants produce Hemp-Derived Cannabinoid Oil (CBD Oil)
Healthcare professionals and people seeking alternative and natural health treatments are turning to hemp-based CBD Oil.
Hemp CBD Oil for Pets
Don’t Forget your Pets
Hemp CBD Oil has many health benefits for Animals.
It can help our best friends live healthier and happier lives.
- CBD Pet Sprays
- CBD Pet Drops
- CBD Pet Treats
- CBD Pet Shampoo
Buy the BEST FIRST!
Many people purchase low-quality CBD Isolates because they are less expensive.
They want to “try” CBD and see if it works for them.
But because the CBD Isolates are less effective than the more expensive Full-Spectrum products they do not get the results they were hoping for.
This causes people to discontinue using the CBD product and abandon the thought that CBD could help them.
CTFO products have a 60-day, empty bottle, full refund satisfaction guarantee.
Use the product and if within 60 days you are not happy you can get a refund.
Features of TOP HEMP CBD Products
Full Spectrum Phyto-Cannabinoid
Preserves the entire naturally occurring spectrum of plant cannabinoids
Patent Pending Technologies
Highly specialized extraction and bioavailability processes
Organically Grown Hemp
Proprietary hemp plant grown on organic farms
Allergy Free & Gluten Free
Free from all major food allergens including gluten
Manufacturing and processing facilities are fully GMP Compliant
Third-Party Testing and Documentation
Independently tested for purity, potency, and to have 0% THC
CLICK HERE https://www.myctfo.me/labresults2.html
CTFO Believes in quality, transparency, and accountability. That’s why they provide third-party testing and documentation to back up everything.
All product are manufactured in GMP certified facilities, which means they’re regulated by the FDA to ensure that what’s on their labels is what’s in the products. The products are the highest quality and purity available anywhere.
THIRD-PARTY LAB TESTS TO LOOK FOR BEFORE YOU BUY CBD OIL
In order to verify that a CBD product is pure, free of toxins and able to provide the claimed benefits, there are several analyses that need to be done. Generally, the cannabinoids that are tested are CBD, THC, CBC, CBN, and CBG. CBD is a non-psychoactive component and responsible for the majority of the health benefits associated with the cannabis plant.
Before you purchase a CBD product, you should be aware of the contents and the data regarding the product. Here are some analysis tests to look for before you purchase a CBD product:
- CBD/THC ratio: It’s desirable for a cannabis or hemp product to have a higher concentration of CBD, and in fact, it is required by law that they contain little to no THC (less than 0.3% by volume). Also, it should have minimal concentrations of other potentially psychoactive components.
- Microbiological testing: This is done to ensure that there are no harmful mold colonies or bacteria on the cannabis or hemp plants. If there are pathogens on the plant, they can easily get inside the body if the levels are too high, and cause unwanted side effects.
- Pesticide testing: This is important for ensuring the safety of cannabis and hemp compounds since the plants can be treated with fungicides and herbicides and high concentrations of these can cause significant side effects.
- Residual solvents testing: Lab tests should include an analysis of residual solvents. Solvents are used when the plant is processed and turned into oil, powder or other products, but only for the solvent-based extraction process. Too high concentrations of solvents like propane, acetone, ethanol, and carbon dioxide can lead to unpleasant health effects and turn the product into a highly flammable one.
Why CBD Third-Party Lab Reports are So Important
In reality, a CBD oil is only as good as its latest lab result.
Your biggest concern when purchasing CBD oil is verifying what is in the bottle. Unfortunately, there are CBD products on the market today that include everything from illegal doses of THC to prohibited synthetic cannabinoids. Also, perhaps not so shockingly given the loosely regulated nature of the industry, some sellers add a lot less CBD in the bottle than they advertise.
Third party lab reports are especially important for the CBD industry. It’s very easy for a company to make claims on the labels, but not all CBD products are manufactured equally. Nowadays, many brands offer third-party lab reports, often referred to as certificates of analysis (COA), and this is the key to knowing what is (and isn’t) in your expensive CBD product.
CBD OIL LAB REPORTS: WHY ARE THEY NECESSARY?
Unfortunately, this opportunity has attracted quite a few poor quality players who are out to make a quick buck. With no industry standards in place and without the guidance of the FDA, the quality of the CBD products is very unpredictable. Unlabeled CBD products have become common, and more worryingly, there are reports of harmful synthetic knock-offs. This means that consumers need to be very cautious when shopping around for any CBD product, whether it be an oil tincture, capsules, edible gummies, etc.
A study that was done in 2017 by the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine in conjunction with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (and published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), found that the contents of high CBD products often vary drastically from the manufacturer’s claim.
As part of this study, researchers tested a variety of hemp-based CBD products that were available to purchase online. The samples included CBD vape liquids, oil tinctures, and capsules which were blinded and tested by a third party lab three separate times to determine the actual cannabinoid potency. Believe it or not, just 3 out of 10 CBD products tested within 10% of the amount listed on the product label.
Another recent report that was published in ArsTechnica found that nearly 70% of online products that claim to have CBD cannabis extracts are mislabeled. Out of 84 products that were sold online from 31 companies, just 31% had accurate CBD amounts stated on the label. Moreover, some products contained other components that weren’t listed, such as illegal amounts of THC.